Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Someone Had To Say It

Okay, I'm diving really deep today with the topic.  So hang on, and try not to get lost in the intellect of this post.
Minions.  For crying out loud, please stop!!  I can barely handle how much minion memes make me crazy.  Sure, they're cute in the movie Despicable Me, Despicable Me 2, and The Minions.  Sure, they're cute as a costume for Halloween, or a theme for your kiddos birthday party.  I get all of that, and the aforementioned things.  I actually have a child going as a minion this Halloween, so I'm not a total hater.  But, I do not get the Minions as inspirational quotes thing.  I just don't.  It's no secret that I use social media.  However, when every other post involves a meme with a minion I want to shut it all down and pray for our nation.  So, in thinking I'm not the only one to feel this way, I decided to submit a few of the not-so-awesome minion memes as evidence.  Articles A, B, C & D, your honor.     

A.  This minion says it best....actually, minions say things like Bedo, Bedo.

B.  Why?  Why would you ever think this is a good idea?  "Kids, your dad & I need to tell you something.  Nah, never mind, let the minion do it."  Yep, that seems legit. (Praying for our nation)


C.  Inspirational quotes with minions.
I never look at a minion and feel the need to put a poem next to him.  The End.


D.  Your response to this blog post.  Sorry.


Disclaimer:  No minions were harmed in the writing of this post.  If actual feelings were hurt because you love minions and want them everywhere, then I can't help you.  This post reflects my personal feelings, and may or may not reflect the feelings of others.  Perhaps there's a minion meme to best describe your feeling.  I'll pray for you.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAS QUEEN SO TRUE